Our internal medicine physicians provide a full range of care for adolescents and adults, including periodic health examinations with appropriate screening for hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and common, treatable malignancies. This includes: Allergies and Immunology, Diabetes, Digestive Issues, Heart Disease, Kidneys, Liver Disease, Metabolic Issues, Musculoskeletal Diseases, Neurological Problems, Obesity, Respiratory Diseases and more.
The education and extensive experience of our physicians is to provide unparalleled health care service in the United Arab Emirates. Our internists treat each case according to the patient's needs. Internal medicine practices at Pacific Hospital U.A.E include:
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints (shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, etc.) who need help in diagnosing & treating their illness.
- Coordination of care from surgeons and other specialized care providers at Pacific Hospital U.A.E.
- Preventive medicine screening care (mammograms, Pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, blood pressure screening, etc).
- Collaborative care of patients with chronic medical illnesses (high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, emphysema, etc.) throughout the various stages of their illness.
- Care for patients with chronic kidney diseases, peritoneal and hemodialysis, as well as the glomerulopathies and obesity-related kidney diseases.
- Comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients.
Our general internists act not only as a diagnosticians but also consultants in disease prevention and health promotion. They are trained to care for patients with multi-system diseases.